LAKEFRONT 10 TESLA INCENTIVE
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Complete a full building lease to be awarded a new Tesla Model 3. Lease must be signed by August 1, 2021.
- The cash award identified herein (the “Award”) constitutes compensation being offered by Precedent Lakeside Acquisitions, LLC (“Owner”) to a broker or agent (“Broker”) that exclusively represents a tenant (“Tenant”) in connection with a lease (“Lease”) for all currently vacant and leasable office space (the “Premises”) at 9265 Counselors Row, Indianapolis, Indiana (“Lakefront 10”) and any payment thereof is subject to the following terms and conditions:
- The amount of the Award is $39,190, which is the estimated price, as of today, of a Tesla Model 3 Standard Range Plus Rear-Wheel Drive + Delivery Fees (exclusive of other taxes and fees). The amount of the Award shall not be adjusted based on any future change in the price, taxes or other fees associated with the purchase of a Tesla Model 3.
- Owner shall have no obligation to pay the Award to any Broker unless and until the following conditions have been satisfied: (1) a Lease has been fully executed and unconditionally delivered by Owner, Tenant and any guarantors thereto on or before August 1, 2021, (2) all conditions to the effectiveness of the Lease have been satisfied, (3) such Broker was the sole and exclusive broker or agent representing Tenant in connection with the Lease, (4) Broker shall have delivered to Owner a duly executed waiver of liens against Lakefront 10, in form and substance acceptable to Owner in its sole discretion, and (5) Owner and Broker shall have executed and delivered a commission agreement with respect to the payment of the Award, containing such additional terms and conditions as may be acceptable to Owner in its sole and absolute discretion.
- Owner shall have the unrestricted right to decline to entertain or reject the terms of any proposed transaction with any Tenant, in its sole and absolute discretion.
- If any conditions to the payment of the Award (whether contained herein or in a commission agreement entered into between Owner and Broker) are not fulfilled for any reason, the Award shall not be deemed earned by Broker and Broker shall have no claim against Owner for compensation for services rendered in connection with a Lease.
- If at any time prior to August 1, 2021, Owner removes all or any portion of the Premises from the market, transfers title to Lakefront 10 or otherwise sells or disposes of its interest in Lakefront 10, the offer of the Award shall be deemed immediately terminated and null and void and Owner (and any successor to Owner) shall have no obligation to pay the Award in connection with any future Lease.
- The payment of any additional commission, fees or other compensation to a Broker in connection with a Lease shall be subject to the execution and delivery by Owner and Broker of a commission agreement with respect thereto, acceptable to each party in its sole discretion.